Thursday 18 July 2013

AS mise-en-scene reflection



Thinking back to the project that I did for my AS coursework I realised that I had barely included or focused on any aspect of mise-en-scene as my main focus had been on ensuring that the script and cinematography etc were of a high standard. I now realise that, had I spent a bit more time thinking about and constructing the mise-en-scene for my project it is likely that it would have resulted in a higher grade as it would have showed that I was aware of every aspect that goes into making a film (or an opening sequence for a film in my case). With this in mind I filled out a reflection sheet to see what I could have done better which will then help me to ensure that I have a sharper focus on it for my A2 project which will hopefully ensure that the finished product will look much more professional and more reflective of the hard work that I will put into it. A main thing which I identified that I need to work on is the use of props, perhaps making more of an effort to ensure that I include some props where appropriate whether they're home made or bought etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment