Thursday 10 October 2013

Further audience research



After finishing this slideshow I then looked further into researching the specific films that I spoke about in my initial research in order to see whether this would return more positive results. However, there was still no specific information linking to audience statistics and the opinions of audience members. This means that inevitably my audience research is not going to be as accurate as it arguably could be as it will be based on data that appears to be marginally biased and not representative of the population as a whole. It is not all bad, however, as the information will still be largely useful in giving me a rough idea of who will be interested in my film idea.

In order to gain as much information as possible before I make my conclusion I am considering creating and carrying out a questionnaire in order to gain the opinions of my peers, friends and relatives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment